|Murdoch university (MU)
|CRM203: Criminal Behaviour
CRM203: Criminal Behaviour Essay, MU, Singapore Your coordinator for the unit is Dr David Keatley, an Associate Professor in Criminology
- Identify and describe the major theoretical/ psychosocial approaches to the study of criminal behavior;
- critique the research basis of our understanding of criminal behavior; and
- demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the factors which maintain violent and sexual offending.
Your coordinator for the unit is Dr. David Keatley, an Associate Professor in Criminology at Murdoch University, Australia, the Director of Researchers in Behaviour Sequence Analysis (BSA), and a cold case consultant to Law Enforcement Organisations around the world. Dave collaborates on a number of international research projects into violent crime, including atypical and serial homicide, sexual assault and rape cases, and interpersonal violence. This has resulted in over 60 academic publications and case reports for Law Enforcement Organisations. As part of his work, Dave has written a book on using Behaviour Sequence Analysis to investigate crime. Dave has also developed new methods for linking and tracking crimes, which he uses in real-world current and cold cases he consults on with Detectives. Dave is an internationally recognized cold-case consultant and criminal behavior profiler and regularly provides assistance to Law Enforcement worldwide. Finally, David has also appeared on professional podcasts and television shows as a criminal behavior analyst.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Attention, Singaporean students at Murdoch University (MU)! Struggling with your CRM203: Criminal Behaviour essay? Worry no more! Online Assignment Help is your solution. We provide expert assistance, including Tutor Marked Assignments (TOA) and Essay Writing Services. With our specialization in criminal behavior and the guidance of Dr. David Keatley, Associate Professor in Criminology, you can trust our experts to deliver outstanding results.
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices