|SIM Global Education (SIM)
|CSCI203 Data Structures And Algorithm Assignment
CSCI203 Data Structures And Algorithm Assignment, SIM, Singapore: The Data Structure Shown In Figure 1 Depicts An Implementation Of A List Of Two Lists, That Is, Two Linked Lists Joined Into One
The data structure shown in Figure 1 depicts an implementation of a list of two
lists, that is, two linked lists joined into one. In this example, the data structure is implemented to group two separate lists of numbers, one consists of lists of even numbers and the other consists of lists of odd numbers.
Two types of linked list are used in the above implementation. The node of the
main list (highlighted in grey) consists of a content field, a next node field, and a next list field. The content node holds a value 0 for an odd list and a value 1 for an even list. The node also contains two reference fields. The first is a ‘next node’ that links to the first node of a secondary list, and the second is a ‘next list’ that links to the next link list.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
In a single linked list implemented in Java, this is the definition of a node:
a) Assuming that the above definition is kept for the nodes of the secondary
lists, device a new definition of node for the nodes of the main list. Call this
type of node MainNode and use the names of pointers NextNode and NextList
respectively in your implementation.
b) Write the pseudocode of the function INSERT(head,x) that inserts a new
number in this data structure. If the number is even it must go to the second
secondary list, the list that starts with node 1 in the main list. Otherwise, it
must go to the first secondary list. Assume the data structure already has
the main list created and numbers are inserted at the start of the secondary
c) Write the pseudocode of the function SEARCH(head,x) that returns TRUE if
the number x is in the data structure (in any of the secondary lists) and
d) Write the pseudocode of the function DELETE(head, b) that receives as input arguments the head of the last of two lists and a Boolean value. The function DELETE(head,b) deletes one of the main nodes. If b equals 0, then the node storing number 0 is deleted. Otherwise, the main node storing number 1 is deleted. Consider the following cases: the main list is empty and it has only
one node (node 0 or 1).
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Need assistance with your CSCI203 Data Structures And Algorithm Assignment at SIM? Look no further! Our expert team is here to guide you through the intricacies of implementing a list of two lists, depicted in Figure 1. Beyond assignments, our services encompass personalized help with TMA, dedicated support through our Case Study Writing Service in Singapore, and efficient solutions for general help with assignments. Singaporean students can enhance their academic journey by paying our experts for tailored guidance, ensuring success in their courses. Trust us to be your academic ally at SIM.
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices