|National University of Singapore (NUS)
Data Analysis and Decision Modelling Case Study, NUS, Singapore Cunningham Holdings Limited is a diversified family-owned business. For more information about the company
Cunningham Holdings Limited is a diversified family-owned business. For more information about the company see the company profile. The Company’s strategic planning is aligned with its Corporate vision of “Creating Sustainable Products and Services for Globally Connected Communities”. As part of this vision, the Company is focusing on the development of rural communities. The Company requires that key United Nations Sustainable Development goals are included in all planning activities for business innovation. The focus on creating sustainable products and services is underpinned by developing initiatives that:
- Have a global Business perspective
- Leverage the power of data and insights
- Build leadership and management skills
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Oscar Cunningham, the CEO of the CHL Hospitality subsidiary has suggested to Cunningham Holding’s board that, in conjunction with a Project Manager, the CHL Hospitality subsidiary will oversee the management and construction of the Cunningham Gudgal Golf Resort at Charters Towers with a development budget of $20 million.
The CHL Hospitality subsidiary manages 300 hospitality venues located across Australia. The client base for CHL Hospitality varies from business travelers to families and the hospitality venues provide varied accommodation, catering, and leisure activities ranging from luxury to economy options. The Golf Course project will not only build Cunningham’s brand and image but more importantly, it will help drive international tourism and stimulate the local economy in which it is located, a regional tropical area that has no current CHL Hospitality venues.
Preliminary inquiries have sourced an appropriately sized block of land of 42 hectares in the Charters Towers area and ascertained that a change of use application was likely to be successful on condition that the development must maintain the natural beauty of the area with no destruction to the environment. This requirement would be well accepted by the company as it aligns with its corporate vision.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Unlock the potential of your data analysis and decision modeling case study with the assistance of My Assignment Help SG. Our online assignment writers combine their expertise in data analysis techniques and decision modeling to create a unique and comprehensive case study writing. Whether it involves analyzing big data, implementing predictive modeling, or evaluating decision alternatives, our experts will provide innovative solutions and insightful interpretations. Trust us to deliver a standout case study that demonstrates your proficiency in data analysis and decision modeling.
Tags:- Business Reports Assignment NUS
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices