|National University of Singapore (NUS)
Physical Security Assignment, NUS, Singapore Cyber Security threats pose a significant challenge to public and private sector organizations. MHA has decided
- Cyber Security threats pose a significant challenge to public and private sector organizations. MHA has decided to occupy a new development planned to be built by a private developer in the Marina Bay area.
- The Architect has developed a schematic plan showing two 20-story Towers sharing a 4-level basement car park directly beneath the 2 Tower blocks.
- Tower I will house the MHA Cyber Security Centre and a Convention cum Exhibition Centre at the 1st to 3rd story level.
- The Convention Centre will be able to accommodate up to 500 occupants at any one time and has a gross exhibition floor space of 2000m2. The Convention & Exhibition Centre will host international cyber security events and be leased out to private organizations when MHA does not use it. The Convention & Exhibition Centre will have a strong room to safely keep sensitive and expensive computer equipment and storage devices.
- Tower 2 will house Retail Space, Commercial Offices, and a High-end Restaurant in the two uppermost stories. The developer wants visitors to the High-end Restaurant to have unimpeded access to enable it to operate a viable commercial venture and not be just limited to the occupants of the
- The proposed new Development schematic plan is attached as an Appendix to this Annex.
- MHA has informed the developer that this Development falls under the Infrastructure Protection Act as a Special Development.
- Special Developments must incorporate appropriate security measures to protect against high-level threats in the design phase.
- As MHA will review the plans, the developer has engaged you and your team to prepare a comprehensive security plan.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Seeking expert assignment assistance for your NUS Physical Security assignment? At My Assignment Help SG, our skilled tutors provide in-depth insights into various physical security measures, including access control, surveillance systems, and emergency response planning. Enhance your understanding of safeguarding Singaporean environments, from residential complexes to commercial establishments. With our expert guidance, excel in your assignment and gain valuable knowledge in the field of physical security. Besides, this you also hire our experts for top Report Writing Service.
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices