|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
Data Visualization Report, NUS, Singapore Imagine you have been tasked by the CEO of Amazon to prepare presentation materials discussing Amazon’s annual performance
Imagine you have been tasked by the CEO of Amazon to prepare presentation materials discussing Amazon’s annual performance.
Based on the Balanced Scorecard Perspectives, design two (2) Business Performance Measures for learning and growth perspectives that are relevant to Amazon’s business strategy discussed in the shareholder letter, and explain your choices.
- Define and describe the two proposed learning and growth Business Performance Measures.
- Explain how the data for the Business Performance Measures would be collected or derived from the company’s perspective. Reasonable assumptions are allowed.
- For each Business Performance Measure, determine a suitable chart and discuss the reasons for your choices to illustrate the effectiveness of the chosen charts.
Use Tableau to plot the two charts suggested in Question 1. In your answers: Provide a screenshot of each chart with a proper title. Each chart should provide a good summary of the data.
Based on the two charts plotted in Question 2(a), identify two (2) key issues/ challenges faced by Amazon, and suggest one feasible initiative that Amazon could adopt in the next year for each issue/challenge, respectively, with proper elaborations.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
"Struggling with tutor marked assignments and Summative assessments in Data Visualization at National University of Singapore (NUS)? Our specialized Assignment Help Online is your solution! Elevate your academic journey with our Case Study Writing Help tailored for success. Let us handle the challenges while you shine in your studies. Connect today for top-notch assistance!"
Tags:- Data Visualization Report
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices