Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering Assignment, SP, Singapore Demonstrate a working knowledge of using mathematical and engineering modeling tools such as matlab and Simu link to address real world
Demonstrate a working knowledge of using mathematical and engineering modeling tools such as Matlab and Simu link to address real-world electrical and electronic engineering design challenges
Please refer to the lecture slides (introduction to Engineering Modelling and Simulations) on the six key features a real-world engineering model is expected to have.
Please refer to the real-world problem examples and the template for the ‘basic’ reflective statement provided as follows: Singapore Polytechnic School of Business (SP)
Advanced Real-world Engineering Design Problem (Example I) The development of a housing estate has just been recently approved by a County Borough Council in North Wales, United Kingdom. The housing estate will have only 3-bedroom bungalows and each bungalow will have a living space with ceiling-fitted lighting points.
The electrical services team responsible for the electrical works on the estate project is currently looking for cost-effective and efficient ways to estimate the total power consumption of each bungalow. In particular, the number of ceiling-fitted lighting points to be used in the living space in each of the bungalows to ensure a good level of illumination (dusk hours) and save energy as far as possible is to be estimated and justified.
As a final-year engineering student. use your knowledge of engineering design. modeling, and simulation tools such as MATLAB and Simulink to determine the most cost-effective and the number of lighting points to be used and justify your choice by comparing possible alternatives.
The following data can serve as a guide for living spaces (students who address this real-world problem must provide the missing (Reference’) and other references):
The wattage of each lamp at each lighting point must be equal and it may assume any standard value, but not more than 60 W The illuminance in a standard living space may vary from 300 lux to 500 lux (Reference 7.
The number of lighting points may vary from 2 to 4.
Typically, lighting points are connected in parallel as illustrated below for four lighting points. Series and/or series-parallel arrangements or connections may also be employed with reasonable justification.
The power consumption may be estimated by using standard electric circuit theorems and equations (all circuit laws/theorems must be clearly stated).
Tags:- Electrical Engineering Individual Assignment Electrical Engineering Quiz
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices