|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
|Subject||Digital & Social Engagement Strategy|
Digital & Social Engagement Strategy Case Study, NUS, Singapore Describe the competitive landscape for Outside in Singapore. Which competitors should the company be most worried
a) Describe the competitive landscape for Outside in Singapore. Which competitors should the company be most worried about?
b) How has a digital disruption and the Covid-19 pandemic helped Outside App to thrive in their business? Identify two (2) further innovative digital initiatives Outside App should consider to meet current and future customer demands.
c) Assuming that Outside receives additional funding and Nicholas Lima wants to strengthen the company’s position with a communications strategy, how should Nicholas Lim allocate this budget across media? What measures of success would you consider to evaluate the communications efforts?
d) How would you manage and motivate HR in a pandemic with employees being dispersed around several geographical locations working from home?
Having revisited the Dollar Shave Club (DSC) Case Study, outline two (2) strategic options with a particular focus on “digital” open to Gillette in responding to the DSC? In your opinion, which or your identified strategies should Gillette pursue and why?
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Discover how our expert writers tackle a compelling case study on digital and social engagement strategy, benefiting students at the National University of Singapore (NUS). Get top-notch Assignment Assistance in Singapore and expert Case Study Writing Help to propel your academic journey forward. Unleash the power of effective online engagement with our tailored solutions at My Assignment Help SG.
Tags:- NUS CASE STUDY
- BBS63 principal of finance Assignment, TP, Singapore: Discuss the appropriate method to estimate the current value of National without the change in gaming payouts
- BE314 Financial Modeling Assignment, UOE, Singapore: Plot Each Of The Series (FIXED_RATE, STARTS And SOLD) Against Time. Comment On The Observations
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Use The Image Data In The Directory To Train A Machine-Learning Hand Sign Classifier
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Format The Text Dataset Into The Bag Of Words Using Python’s Orange Library
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Prototype With Machine Learning Model. Split The Dataset Into A Training Set And A Testing Set
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Python Orange Program To Train A Machine Learning Classifiers To Classify The Mobile Phone Price Range
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Apply The Best Algorithm In Python’s Orange Library To Group Together Images That Share Similar Features
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices