|Ngee Ann Polytechnic
|International Trade & Business
International Trade & Business Assignment, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore Describe the risks faced by the selected company when it exports products to another country
After the completion of this assignment, learners will be able to:
2.1 Explain the impact of foreign exchange, trade risks, and sustainability on businesses venturing overseas.
2.2 Discuss and relate topics of currency movement and sustainability to real-world examples.
- a) Describe the risks faced by the selected company when it exports products to another country, in terms of risks of international trade.
- b) Recommend one of the four commonly used payment terms taught in this module for the selected company to offer to its international customers. Explain the reasoning behind your recommendation.
Choose ONE recent news (not more than 6 months from the due date of this assignment) that has an influence on the movement of the local currency value of the selected country. The movement can be either an appreciation or a depreciation of the local currency.
Describe how the event in the news influences the local currency value.
Include a PDF version of the news article in the Appendix of your submission.
Assess the impact of environmental sustainability on the selected company, in connection with its three key stakeholders in the selected country.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Preparing for your final year exam assignments? Look no further! We are here to provide comprehensive assistance. Singapore students studying International Trade & Business at Ngee Ann Polytechnic can now pay our experts for exceptional Dissertation Writing Services and help with assignments. We understand the importance of the Formative assessment in your coursework, especially when it comes to describing the risks faced by a selected company while exporting products to another country. Our professionals will guide you through the process, ensuring a thorough understanding of the subject matter. Say goodbye to stress and uncertainty - choose our services today and excel in your studies. Trust us to make your academic journey at Ngee Ann Polytechnic a successful one
Tags:- BUSINESS ASSIGNMENT
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices