|Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
|Respect in Relationships Assignment
Describe TWO challenges that you face handling peer-to-peer relationships in school Respect in Relationships Assignment, NTU, Singapore
Part A: Healthy Relationships
1.Describe TWO challenges that you face handling peer-to-peer relationships in school. It could be your peers in class, project teams or CCAs.
2.Considering the challenges that you had stated above, describe THREE ways that could help foster a healthier relationship with your peers.
Part B: Gender Equality
3.Watch the video: “Explained | Why Women Are Paid Less” (18:32 mins) and answer the following questions based on the video.
3.1The difference between the remuneration for men and women who are doing the same job is called
3.2List FIVE factors that led to pay gap around the world:
3.3 When someone mentions the pay gap, you often hear another phrase as well.
“Equal for equal __________”.
3.4 Name two countries that eradicated pay gap:
4. Scenario: Stay-at-home fathers in Singapore face stigma amid persistent belief that mothers are the best caregivers. Studies found that even when stay-at-home fathers felt they had been effective parents, they faced stigma from family and friends over their role.
Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/stay-home-fathers-spore-face-stigma-amid-persistent-belief-mothers-are-best-caregivers
Propose TWO ideas for fighting the societal gender stigma against stay-home-fathers in Singapore.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Nanyang Technological University (NTU) offers students the opportunity to receive expert assistance through our platform. We provide support for Formative assessments, individual assignments, and Case Study Writing Help. Our assignment writing service caters to topics such as handling peer-to-peer relationships in school, as described in the Respect in Relationships Assignment. Singaporean students can trust our experts to provide reliable assistance and achieve academic success.
Tags:- Case Study Assignments NTU
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices