|National Institute of Early Childhood Development(NIEC)
|Principles & Practices in Early Education
Principles & Practices in Early Education Assignment, NIEC, Singapore Dinoland Early Years Centre is located in the western part of Singapore and it provides infant and toddler care services to parents
Dinoland Early Years Centre is located in the western part of Singapore and it provides infant and toddler care services to parents. The Centre believes that “Every child deserves the best” and its mission statement is “Developing confident children in a safe and nurturing environment”.
Jade is 14 months old and she attends Dinoland Early Years Centre. She has a mild temperament and is slow to warm up. She is attached to her educated, Ms Deena, who has been taking care of her since she was six months old.
Ms Deena builds relationships with Jade through interactions that are respectful, responsive and reciprocal. She knows the importance of communicating with infants and toddlers and respects their individuality. Hence, Ms Deena takes every opportunity during routine care to talk to the children under her care.
Ms Deena considers Jade’s temperament and her needs before making any decision or taking any action. For example, she would always observe and connect with Jade, either through eye contact or touch, before getting her ready for her bath. As a result, Jade responded well to her.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Last Wednesday, Jade’s mother brought Jade to the centre using a stroller. Jade was expecting Ms Deena but she was greeted by Ms Lena instead. Ms Lena greeted them with a hasty “Good morning!” without any eye contact while she tried to remove Jade from the stroller and carry her to the health check area.
Ms Lena sat down and gave Jade a quick health check, glancing at her palms, her soles and inside her mouth. Ms Tina, another educator, who was sitting adjacent to Ms Lena gently caressed Jade on her back throughout the health check routine.
Jade turned her head to look around the room silently in search of Ms Deena. Ms Tina understood her gesture, she continued to caress Jade on her back and told Jade gently that Ms Deena had gone for a class to learn new things and would not be back till the next day. Jade smiled at Ms Tina, she then clutched onto her backpack tightly across her chest and walked towards the cubbyhole.
For that day, Jade’s class had to be combined with Ms Lena’s group of infants. During breakfast, Ms Lena stood at the edge of the table opposite Jade and urged her to quickly finish her cereal as Jade had not eaten much of the cereal.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
According to Ms Deena, Jade needed a little encouragement when it comes to eating her meals because she is still very much dependent on her milk feeds. Jade’s mother mentioned before that Jade mainly drinks milk with some snacks in-between her milk feeds during the weekends.
During large group activity time, Ms Lena demonstrated the actions of the song “Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes”. After which, Ms Lena played the music and the children followed Ms Lena’s actions. Suddenly, there was a loud thud sound followed by a child’s wailing. Dane, who was ten months old had lost his balance while trying to touch his toes and his forehead hit the floor.
The loud cry made Jade cringe as she stood in fear. Ms Tina came into the classroom to assist. She gathered the toddlers calmly and brought them over to the library corner. She spoke and comforted them in a soothing voice, explaining to them what had happened to Dane that caused him to cry. Ms Tina then picked up a picture book from the bookshelf nearby and started telling a story to distract as well as calm the toddlers.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Need expert guidance for your Principles & Practices in Early Education assignment at the National Institute of Early Childhood Development (NIEC)? Look no further! Our assignment writing service is dedicated to providing personalized support for GBA projects and final year exam assignments. If you're struggling with writing an assignment on Dinoland Early Years Centre, our experienced writers are here to assist you. Singapore students can pay our experts for reliable Online Exam Help, ensuring an in-depth analysis of principles and practices in early education, curriculum implementation, and holistic child development. Trust us to help you succeed in your course and achieve your academic goals.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices