|University||NORTH KENT COLLEGE (NKC)|
DIPLOMA IN SHIP SUPERINTENDENCY TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT 2 – MODULES 3-5 NKC, Singapore
DIPLOMA IN SHIP SUPERINTENDENCY
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT 2 – MODULES 3-5
PLEASE NOTE: THIS TMA WILL BE MARKED USING THE STANDARD DIPLOMA GRADE MARKING RUBRIC DETAILED IN THE ACADEMIC COURSE HANDBOOK. HAVE A LOOK AT THE RUBRIC AND THE CRITERIA PLUS DESCRIPTORS TO UNDERSTAND THE MARKING CRITERIA. THIS WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOUR SUBMISSION AS THE MARKER WILL USE THIS RUBRIC TO DETERMINE YOUR GRADE.
Your manager has asked that you get involved in training new assistant superintendents in the company who, as this is a large ship management company, are spread around the world. You have been requested to produce a written report for these new assistants to read, and have been advised that this report must address the following:
• IOPP and Safety Equipment Certificates – as vessels need these renewed periodically, how would a superintendent have the vessels and equipment (documents and equipment details to be mentioned) ready for these two surveys in a port before the arrival of the surveyor.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
- Marine insurance– identify and briefly describe the different types of insurance that cargo vessels or offshore vessels (any one) would be expected to have.
- Regulations – a superintendent must be cognizant with a number of regulations. Briefly explain the
relevance of the International Load Line Convention and the ISPS Code for a superintendent.
- Risk assessment and management – explain clearly how a superintendent may enforce the understanding and execution of risk assessment and management procedures on board vessels.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
- Global English Assignment, NTU, Singapore Explain two linguistic legacies of colonialism in the context of Singapore. Explain what you understand by ‘linguistic legacies
- Diversity in Child Development Case Study, MU, Singapore The 2002 British film, Bend It Like Beckham follows Jess, the daughter of an Indian family living in London
- BME107: Anatomy and Physiology Case Study, SUSS, Singapore Mr. T and Mr. B are mahjong buddies, admitted to Neuro-ICU with ischemic stroke. Hypothetically they have different arteries blocked due to embolism
- SH5109: Biostatistics and Epidemiology Essay, NUS, Singapore Review and reproduce the results statistical inference and hypothesis testing of 1 scientific paper in a topic of your interest
- Teaching and Learning in Clinical Practice Assignment, NUS, Singapore This assignment is meant to allow you to apply the knowledge of lesson planning for learners systematically
- Organizational Experience Report, RMIT, Singapore Development as a carbon trading hub: Singapore has proclaimed aspirations to become a carbon trading hub for Asia
- Advanced Consolidation and Corporate Reporting Course Work, SUSS, Singapore On 1 January 20×5, P Ltd paid $330,000 to acquire 60% of the ordinary shares of S Ltd when the fair value of S Ltd
- Critical Analysis Assignment, NUS, Singapore We usually consider the media as the ‘fourth power’ because of their capacity for advocacy and ability to set the political and public agenda
- Integrated Digital Marketing Communications Assignment, SIT, Singapore Your task is to investigate the communications of a brand and then to recommend a brand communications strategy
- HBC101: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Youth offending is a major concern in many countries. Family functioning has been found to be an important factor related to offending behaviors
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices