|University||Murdoch university (MU)|
Kim Assignment, MU, Singapore: Introduce your chosen company. Discuss and explain the nature of its business and any other information you feel is important
01 | Introduce your chosen company. Discuss and explain the nature of its
business and any other information you feel is important to understand
who they are and what they do.
02 | Provide a brief appreciation of the environment surrounding this
company using a PESTEL (Political, Economic, Social/Cultural,
Technological, Environmental, and Legal) analysis.
03 | Create a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats)
analysis of your chosen company.
04| Choose ONE approach to ‘Ethics’, and briefly explain it. Then, using this
chosen approach, explain how your chosen company can engage in
ethical decision-making. Provide ONE example relevant to the
05 | Choose and briefly explain ONE approach to Corporate Social
Responsibility (CSR). Then, explain how the chosen company can
use this CSR approach to manage their stakeholder/s.
06| Using the 4 key elements of a plan (Objectives, Actions, Resources, and
Implementation), provide a Formal plan for your chosen company.
Note: You need to relate the theories and concepts covered in class
and relate these to your chosen company.
07 | Select and briefly explain ONE aspect of your chosen company’s
culture. Explain how your chosen company might create a strong
company culture with this aspect of the company culture you have
08| Explain how your chosen company may achieve unity of command,
decentralization, and span of control.
Choose the most appropriate organizational structure for your chosen
organization. Explain and justify your choice for this structure.
09| Select and briefly explain ONE traditional OR contemporary
leadership theory, and one motivation theory for your chosen
Explain how you would use this leadership theory AND motivation
theory to lead and motivate the employees of your chosen company.
10 | Recommendations as the company progresses in the next 5 years
based on your explanation, and discussion.
11 | Conclusion based on your explanation and discussion of your chosen
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
In search of academic assistance in Singapore? At Murdoch University (MU), students working on the Kim Assignment can now access premium GBA and individual assignments support. Our dedicated team specializes in providing the finest assignment writing service in Singapore and acts as your reliable Homework Helper. With our experts by your side, tackling this assignment and others becomes a breeze. When faced with academic challenges, trust our professionals to guide you toward success. Pay for the expertise you deserve and excel in your coursework.
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices