|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
Social Gerentology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Discuss the concept of employment in later life, employment trends of older adults in Singapore, and the importance of employment
You will need to address the following guiding points for this assignment:
- Discuss the concept of employment in later life, employment trends of older adults in Singapore, and the importance of employment for older adults and ageing societies including Singapore.
- Discuss the levels, patterns and behaviours of employment of the interviewees based on their responses. Information to be discussed may include their employment skills, employment histories, reasons for taking up or continuing employment, and job roles and statuses.
- Examine how sociodemographic factors such as gender, culture and/or social class could influence the interviewees’ employment levels, patterns and behaviours you have found for point 2 above. Also, discuss how these sociodemographic factors could have created barriers and opportunities for the interviewees in employment.
- Apply any concepts, theories or theoretical frameworks you have learnt from social gerontology to develop the explanation of the employment levels, patterns and behaviours of the interviewees.
- Appraise ONE current relevant policy or legislation or program in terms of promoting employment amongst older adults in Singapore. Discuss how this policy or legislation could help or hinder efforts to promote employment for the interviewees.
- Finally, examine how employment has influenced the well-being and quality of life of the interviewees in a positive or negative way.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Elevate your learning experience at the Singapore University of Social Science using My Assignment Help SG. Seamlessly tackle Tutor Marked Assignments in Social Gerontology with the support of dedicated Online Assignment Experts. Amplify your knowledge, boost your scores, and conquer academic challenges.
- PSY390: Research Methods Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Evaluate the methodology used by Armand et al. (2021) by discussing its strengths and limitations in relation to the study’s research purpose and objectives
- SCO107: Challenging Sustainability Assignment, SUSS, Singapore For this assignment, you will write a position paper on the Singapore Green Plan 2030. You should study the Singapore Green Plan
- BUS230: Change Management Essay, MU, Singapore This unit examines contemporary change management theories and the various contexts in which they may be applied
- BUS353: Project Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Essential Biotech is a biotechnology company founded by Dr. James Ooi eight years ago in Singapore
- FMT309: Building Diagnostics Assignment, SUSS, Singapore A Building Condition Survey provides an assessment of the condition of a building. Building defects will be identified and tabulated
- SCO104: Globalization and Technology Essay, SUSS, Singapore Technological change has deepened globalization and weakened the relevance of the nation-state
- HS8481: Subdural Hemorrhage Management Assignment, NYP, Singapore Discuss the indications, contraindications, nursing care possible complications, outcomes, and nursing management
- Managing Business Assignment, SMU, Singapore Shopee was first launched in 2015 as an online shopping portal. Over the scope of time, it managed to expand its online business
- Health and Safety Management Practice Assignment, MDIS, Singapore Carry out a detailed analysis that demonstrates your knowledge and understanding of health and safety culture
- Python Assignment, SMU, Singapore The IRR (intone] rate of return) is the interest rate that makes the net present value (NPV) of all cash flows equal to 0 M
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices