|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
Logistics and Supply Chain Management Case Study, SUSS, Singapore Discuss the current issues facing global supply chains, particularly in the aviation sector and airline industry
Discuss the current issues facing global supply chains, particularly in the aviation sector and airline industry. How is it impacted by market factors and internal realities Helpful?
How can culture impact Flycloud and other firms within the industry and why is ethics in business important as well.
Discuss through examples/scholarship the cross-functional /global drivers that are affecting supply chains in the airline industry, particularly in the context of globalization. In order words, how have embargoes, restrictions on sourcing from certain countries, or even exposure to ethical issues when sourcing globally, impacted supply chain strategies, and what role did globalization play in contributing to both the opportunities and challenges brought about by sourcing globally?
The student must also explore other alternative business or supply chain strategies or models such as leasing, considering vertically backward integration among others but with the relevant justification.
The issue of outsourcing must be discussed, starting with a definition of the term, its benefits, and challenges.
You may start with a definition of vendor management, discussing ways in which it can be integrated into the recommendations discussed later on. Vendor management involves any process or strategy used to help manage a supplier. It might involve service level agreements or training and so on. The software can also help here. Supplier relationship management also promotes this strategy.
Define supplier relationship management, highlighting its benefits and giving examples of how it can address the supplier issues at the organization
When applying SRM, you must remember the type of relationship for the particular supplier, depending on spending and risk. In other words, Flycloud should focus this strategy on its strategic suppliers.
You may want to share several ideas here regarding the shipping route arrangements, determining another option, and or coming up with a totally different solution altogether. The objective is for your routing project to solve the current issues, considering a local setup or a team that is trained locally to repair these spares.
You must review the current air vs sea scenario, compare their application within the case scenario, and rationally choose one or both eventually.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Unlock Academic Excellence with Best Assignment Help Singapore and Expert Case Study Writing Help! At Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS), excelling in subjects like Logistics and Supply Chain Management is crucial. Our seasoned experts guide you through discussing current issues in global supply chains, focusing on the aviation sector and airline industry. Trust our professionals to assist you in crafting assignments that showcase your understanding of logistics challenges. Elevate your educational journey at SUSS, Singapore, by leveraging the expertise of our skilled professionals for unparalleled success in your coursework
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices