|University||Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)|
|Subject||DMS ECO2103 Macroeconomics Assignment|
DMS ECO2103 Macroeconomics Assignment, SIM, Singapore: The purpose of this individual assignment is to enable you to use relevant analytical tools
- The purpose of this individual assignment is to enable you to use relevant analytical tools and macroeconomic concepts (not necessarily all of them) that you have learned in Lectures 1 to 4.
Choosing Articles as References for Analysis
▪ Search through newspapers, journals, magazines, or the internet for THREE articles that are relevant to the concepts discussed in Lecture 1 to Lecture 4.
▪ Quote the source of the article in your report or if the article is obtained from the web, quote the web address. Include a screenshot of the articles in the reference list section.
▪ You have the flexibility to choose (a) all 3 articles from one country or (b) 3 articles from various countries. However, only articles selected from 1 August 2023 onwards will be accepted.
▪ The articles selected should be in English and based on the following topics:
Article 1 – Lecture Topic 1: Introduction to Macroeconomics, GDP and Economic Growth
Article 2 – Lecture Topic 2: Inflation and the Price Level
Article 3 – Lecture Topic 3: Wages and Unemployment
Lecture Topic 4: Saving, Capital Formation, Financial Markets and Financial System
▪ Each article should deal with a different macroeconomic aspect of the country (for example, GDP growth, labour productivity, wages and unemployment, price level, and inflation, or national saving and capital formation).
Analyzing your Country
▪ For each of the 3 articles, summarize the article first followed by an analysis of the macroeconomic performance of the country based on the article. The analysis must cross-reference to concepts discussed in one particular lecture topic.
▪ You are required to use the lecture notes and textbook to help you better illustrate your analysis. If you extract exact phrases or sentences, please put them in quotation marks in your report.
▪ Explain your understanding of the article using the economic concept and knowledge discussed in the lecture. Establish the linkage between the article and the economic concept under the particular lecture session and topic. Draw diagrams to support your analysis if needed.
Writing your Report
▪ Write a summary report for each country based on your analysis. Combine and organize all your work in a single Word document.
▪ Use Times New Roman Font Size 12pt.
▪ Number your pages.
▪ Use single line spacing.
▪ Save as a Word document.
▪ Your report should have a word count ranging from 1000 to 1500. Each Analysis (Part 3 – 5 in the template below) should have at least 250 words.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Attention Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) students! Struggling with your DMS ECO2103 Macroeconomics Assignment? Don't worry, we've got you covered. At Homework Help In Singapore, we offer expert guidance for all your academic needs. Our services encompass GBA, individual assignments, and convenient Assignment Help Online. Let our experts assist you in using the right analytical tools to excel in your coursework. Pay for expert guidance and guarantee your success at SIM, Singapore.
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices