|National University of Singapore (NUS)
|Marketing Strategy in a Digital World
Marketing Strategy in a Digital World Essay, NUS, Singapore Each student is to write about TESLA operating in the SINGAPORE market and conduct four competitive-market
The purpose of this assessment task is to gather and manage information to provide a firm/organization with a clearer understanding of its competitive market, in order to facilitate optimal strategic marketing decision-making.
Each student is to write about TESLA operating in the SINGAPORE market and conduct four competitive-market analyses in relation to that firm/organization
These four competitive market analyses include:
1. The changing (macro) marketing environment;
2. Customer analysis;
3. Competitor analysis; and
4. organizational analysis – to understand the organizational resource base.
Application of theory (10%) Four competitive market analyses are to be completed for the TESLA in Singapore. For the work to satisfactorily apply theory it must demonstrate an understanding of the concepts and frameworks outlined in the four chapters that deal
with the four analyses (Chapters 3-6).
Students must briefly discuss the purpose of each market analysis (Why it is done) and then apply them appropriately to their chosen organization. For example, in conducting a Competitor Analysis, students must demonstrate familiarity with the organization’s main competitors. Chapter 5 describes what this “familiarity” entails. The different sections in Chapter 5
Clearly, there is much information to communicate within each of the four analyses, which you have gained from researching the chosen organization and the competitive market conditions within which it operates. Therefore, you must be selective in choosing chapter sections that have the most relevance to your chosen organization.
Depth of analysis (10%) In order for work to achieve the depth of analysis students first need to select appropriate concepts/frameworks* which help to examine the organization This should be followed by careful scrutiny of the organization’s competitive market situation. Careful choice of organizational information sources is critical to this step. Students should consult a range of contemporary sources. All reference sources should be recent.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Tackling your Marketing Strategy in a Digital World essay at the National University of Singapore (NUS) can be challenging, but you don't have to do it alone. We offer a trusted Essay Writing Services in Singapore to support you. Our team of experienced writers specializes in providing FYP, individual assignments, and Singapore assignment help that cater to the specific needs of Singapore students. By paying our experts to take help on your course, you can focus on other academic endeavors while ensuring a well-crafted and thoroughly researched essay. Trust us to deliver exceptional support, helping you excel in your Marketing Strategy coursework.
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices