|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|ECE314: Facilitating Children’s Mathematical Thinking
ECE314: Facilitating Children’s Mathematical Thinking Course Work, SUSS, Singapore Briefly describe the Learning Experience plan and any modifications you have made to the original plan based on the feedback for the TMA
For this question, you will incorporate the Mathematical Learning Experience/Activity that you did for the TMA. The focus of this question is on planning mathematical experiences and then considering different age groups.
a) Briefly describe the Learning Experience plan and any modifications you have made to the original plan based on the feedback for the TMA. Clearly specify your primary learning goal in your description. Give reasons for the modifications. If you have not made any modifications, state so and the reason for it.
b) How would you create this teaching plan differently for a different age group? Be specific in your description about what modifications you would make. For example, if your Learning Experience Plan was for 4-year-olds, how would you revise it for 2.5-year-olds? Be specific about each modification.
c) Discuss and analyze how each modification made in (b) will be developmentally appropriate for the new age group. It is suggested that you make a direct comparison of the child development stages between the two age groups in your analysis for each modification made.
d) Discuss one or two features of the learning experience plan for the new age group that makes it constructivist in nature. Bear in mind the feedback in the TMA on your analysis of how constructivist your original plan was.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Introducing the ultimate solution for academic success tailored specifically for Singapore students at the Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)! If you're facing challenges with your ECE314: Facilitating Children's Mathematical Thinking course, we have the perfect support for you. Our expert team specializes in providing exceptional assistance for your FYP (Final Year Project) and offers comprehensive guidance for your group-based assignments. With their expertise and knowledge, our professionals are here to guide you through the complexities of the subject. Don't let the pressures of academic life hinder your progress. By paying our experts, you can receive expert guidance and ensure outstanding results in your assignments. Experience the convenience of our best assignment help services and avail the benefits of our Report Writing Service. Visit us today and witness the transformation in your academic journey. Let us help you excel in your studies and implement a well-crafted Learning Experience plan, incorporating modifications based on valuable feedback received for the TMA
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices