|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|ECE316: Practitioner Enquiry and Learning
ECE316: Practitioner Enquiry and Learning Assignement, SUSS, Singapore Explain how they align with the selected topic and You should also provide 2-3 sub-questions to narrow down the research focus
Formulate TWO (2) research questions that could guide your classroom inquiry and explain how they align with the selected topic. You should also provide 2-3 sub-questions to narrow down the research focus and make your research questions more specific and manageable.
Based on the research questions you have formulated in Part I above, you are going to search for and examine relevant literature, and propose a classroom-based action plan you would like to try out. Respond to the following questions:
a) Draft a literature search plan including the rationale given to the keywords and terms used at this initial stage of the literature search. Use at least two library databases and the Google Scholar search engine for the literature search. Examine how the search results help you revise or refine your research questions.
b) Review the articles in your search and select FIFTEEN (15) articles that you think are the most relevant to your research project. Briefly explain why you have selected these articles. Draft a table comprising an annotated bibliography to include a brief synopsis for each of these 15 articles, written in your own words. Attach the table in the appendix.
c) Based on the research questions and literature review, draft an action plan with no more than 500 words that include relevant objective(s), potential approaches to solving the problem with specific strategies that might help achieve the research objective(s).
Employ observations and interviews to gather children’s data for your teacher research. This should align with the action plan that you have in mind in Part II. Draft TWO (2) instruments for data collection that would help address your research questions. Here are a few questions to help you get organized to complete this task.
a) How would you explain the purpose of the instruments you have drafted for recording child performance/behaviors?
b) How did you decide on the questions or items to be listed in each of the instruments?
Approach two peers to review your draft of your teacher research plan as proposed in your responses in Part I-III. Here are a few questions to help you get organized to complete this task.
a) What is the feedback given by your two peers with reference to your research questions (Part I), literature review (Part II(c)), and instruments (Part III)?
b) What is your response to your peers’ feedback and what changes would you make to improve your teacher research plan using the feedback you have received?
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Calling all SUSS students! Are you finding it challenging to complete your ECE316: Practitioner Enquiry and Learning assignment at Singapore University of Social Sciences? We're here to help! Our formative, individual assignments, online exam help, and online assignment help services are tailored to meet your needs. Our experienced team can assist you in explaining how your assignment aligns with the selected topic and providing focused sub-questions to narrow down your research focus. Pay our experts to receive professional assistance and achieve remarkable results in your course. Let us be your reliable companion in your practitioner enquiry and learning journey at SUSS
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices