|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||ECE316: Practitioner Enquiry and Learning|
ECE316: Practitioner Enquiry and Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore With the broad topic of ‘physical activity in early childhood education settings’ in mind
With the broad topic of ‘physical activity in early childhood education settings’ in mind, address ALL the following questions in Parts I and II.
- Formulate 2 possible research questions based on the given topic. Be sure that these research questions are not worded too broadly but are realistic for a teacher research project to be conducted in a classroom.
- Discuss and recommend ethical guidelines to ensure that educators who conduct teacher research follow the principles of respect for persons, beneficence, and justice.
- Select and compare 3 data collection methods that you want to use for addressing the 2 research questions proposed in Part I (a).
Elaborate on why these data collection methods are appropriate for your teacher research project.
Conduct a literature search and draft a brief literature review for the research project you proposed in Part I.
- Formulate an initial literature search. Your search terms chosen should align with your research questions. Describe and explain your decision-making process in terms of the search terms chosen, search engines used, search strategies adopted, and potential literature sources found.
- Examine and discuss how you would use your initial search results to refine your project’s research questions. You are to show SIX (6) records of references selected from your literature search diary using the literature search record template shown below.
- Review the 12 selected references from your literature search after refining the first draft of your research questions. These 12 selected references that may include the 6 records in Part II-b, should be the most relevant to your teacher research project. Present the bibliographical data and a succinct write-up of each of these 12 selected articles in a separate appendix.
- Draft a brief literature review with relevant key themes, clear argument, and succinct writing that will support your research project to answer the research questions.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Unlock success at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) with our tailored services! Tackling the complexities of assignments like ECE316: Practitioner Enquiry and Learning Assignment is made easy. From FYP to final year exam assignments, even Online Exam Help, we're here to support you. Experience top-notch assignment helper sg assistance, tailored to your needs. Our experts are at your service, guiding you through the challenges of your coursework. Pay for expert help and pave your way to excellence at SUSS, Singapore. Join us now and take your academic journey to new heights!
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices