|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|Economic Ideas and Models for Business
ECO202 Economic Ideas and Models for Business assignment, SUSS, Singapore Consider the market for online education. Due to the improvement in education technology, it is easier
(a) Consider the market for online education. Due to the improvement in education technology, it is easier and more cost-effective for education institutions to offer courses online with interactive features and communication platforms. At the same time, due to COVID-19 which results in movement restrictions and safety concerns, people have a greater
preference to pursue education online. Explain the effects on the price and quantity of online equation when these two incidents occur concurrently. Support your answers with the help of market diagrams for online education.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
(b) The government wishes to encourage more people in the country to pursue education and is considering implementing a price ceiling or providing a subsidy to the consumers. Compare and contrast the price of education, the quantity of education traded and the welfare effects of these two policies. An economist claimed that providing a subsidy to the consumers is more efficient than imposing a price ceiling. Appraise the validity of this claim and support your answers with suitable diagrams for the education market.
(c) Consider the university education market in Singapore. Based on the determinants of the price elasticity of demand, comment on the price elasticity of demand for the university education in Singapore and explain whether the demand for the university education in Singapore is likely to be elastic or inelastic. Justify your answers.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
When it comes to online assignment help in Singapore, look no further than our expert services. For students at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) grappling with the complexities of Economic Ideas and Models for Business in the ECO202 course, our specialized assistance is at your fingertips. Whether it's individual assignments or the GBA (Group-Based Assignment), our team is here to guide you. Explore topics like the market for online education and the impact of educational technology with confidence. Our dedicated Report Writing Service ensures that your assignments are polished and well-structured. Don't hesitate to pay our experts for the support you need to excel in your SUSS coursework.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices