|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||ECO203: International Economics Assignment.|
ECO203: International Economics Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Analyze the economic impacts and welfare changes with diagrams.
Analyze the economic impacts and welfare changes with diagrams.
How does this differ if Country X is a large country?
(Note: There is no need for numerical illustrations here. In other words, exact numbers are not required.) (Word limit: 450 words)
In relation to this case of fossil fuel imports, do you think a quota is justified?
In addition, do you think a quota or tariff is a more effective form of trade restriction here? Discuss.
(Note: You can, but are not required to, include diagrams for this question) (Word limit: 400 words)
ECO203 Copyright © 2023 Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)
ECA – July Semester 2023 Page 9 of 9
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Suppose the 2022 Qatar World Cup attracted football fans and tourists from all over the world, resulting in a large Balance of Payment surplus. However, the stock market recently also showed signs of rapid decline and signals an upcoming economic recession.
Given this hypothetical scenario, what macroeconomic policy should the government of Qatar adopt? Discuss. (Word limit: 500 words)
Why do you think the Swiss franc is generally considered one of the most stable currencies in the world? Do you think this is due to its exchange rate system? Discuss. (Word limit: 150 words)
Answer all questions in this section.
For Question 1b, prepare a video recording of the presentation of at least 3 minutes but not exceeding 6 minutes. There are two methods for ECA video assignment submission; either Record Media or Upload Media. For Upload Media, please note that your file size should be no more than 500MB and the format is in .mp4.
Section C (10 marks) Answer all questions in this section.
Prepare a set of PowerPoint presentation slides upon which the video presentation is based. Please note that the PowerPoint must be converted to PDF before submission to Canvas.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for the best assignment help in Singapore to ace your university courses? At Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS), we specialize in providing top-notch academic support for students like you. Whether it's TMA, individual assignments, or ECO203: International Economics Assignment, our experts are here to assist. We'll help you analyze the economic impacts and welfare changes with insightful diagrams. Trust us for reliable Essay Writing Services and excel in your studies.
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices