|Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)
|ECO2101 Microeconomic Assignment
ECO2101 Microeconomic Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Analyze these events using the appropriate microeconomic concepts. Economic diagram(s)
Analyzing your Product Market
▪ For each article, identify the event(s) or phenomena. Summarise these events in your own words.
▪ Analyse these events using the appropriate microeconomic concepts. Economic diagram(s), where applicable must be drawn to support your analysis. Reproducing or paraphrasing the article does NOT constitute an analysis.
▪ The following are some suggestions for the analysis:
✓ Using the PPF concept to analyze a reduction in the production of crops due to natural disasters like earthquakes or flood (lecture 1 topic; the product can be wheat or coffee or cocoa)
✓ Using market equilibrium analysis to analyze the rise of the price of oil due to a shortage in supply or excess in demand (lecture 3 topic; the product here is oil) or using market equilibrium analysis to analyze the changes in the price of semiconductor chips due to the high demand and reduced supply of semiconductor chips (the product here is a semiconductor).
✓ Using price elasticity of demand to analyze the elasticity of oil as price of oil rises due to essential needs and no close substitutability or shortage in supply and the impact on the consumer expenditure on oil consumption (lecture 4 topic; the product here is oil)
✓ Using utility and demand to analyze on household consumption choices (lecture 5 topic: income, budget constraints, and utility)
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Looking to enhance your academic performance? Our platform provides comprehensive support for students, offering assistance with TMA, individual assignments, and top-notch Essay Writing Services. Specializing in various subjects, including ECO2101 Microeconomic Assignment at SIM, Singapore, our experts deliver excellence tailored to your academic needs. Elevate your learning experience with our best assignment help services, ensuring success at every step. Your academic journey just got smoother – explore our offerings and excel in your studies.
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices