|University||RMIT University (RMIT)|
|Subject||ECON1086 Business in the Globalized Economy Report|
ECON1086 Business in the Globalized Economy Report, RMIT, Singapore: In response to a crisis or shock, protectionism tends to arise. The global finance crisis in 2008 is an example of this.
- In response to a crisis or shock, protectionism tends to arise. The global finance crisis in 2008 is an example of this. The Covid-19 pandemic is another recent example.
- Protectionism is manifested in a country’s trade policies/measures. Describe the protectionism in terms of trade policies/measures adopted by countries for the global financial crisis in 2008 and the recent global pandemic. Is there any difference between the trade policies/measures adopted between the two crises?
- Now focus on trade policies/measures during the recent global pandemic: Did they last long? Provide a critique of these policies/measures.
- Is globalization/GVCs the one we should blame for the insecure supply of medical goods during the pandemic? Is reshoring or localization of production the best approach to deal with a crisis like COVID-19 or similar crises?
- After three years of pandemic, Did global trade recover quickly? What factors can affect its recovery?
- What other policies should governments pursue to secure important medical goods, and to enhance the resilience of the economy in general, in response to a similar crisis?
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
For RMIT University students in Singapore, tackling the ECON1086 Business in the Globalized Economy Report can be a breeze with our expert guidance. We offer specialized assignment help in Singapore and Essay Writing Services designed to assist you with your individual assignments and coursework. You can trust our professionals to provide the support you need to excel in your GBA program. Don't let the complexities of your course hold you back. Pay our experts to receive the help you deserve, and navigate your academic journey with confidence.
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
- PSY369 Emotion Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The effectiveness of using Broaden and Build Theory to explain how happiness contributed
- PSY369 Emotion Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Track your emotions over 5 consecutive weekdays using the table
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices