|The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)
|ECON1348: Business Data Analytics
ECON1348: Business Data Analytics Assignment, RMIT, Singapore Industry 4.0 has poised to modernize the manufacturing sector ad boost industrial competitiveness. Specifically
Industry 4.0 has poised to modernize the manufacturing sector ad boost industrial competitiveness. Specifically, it couples with emerging technology such as the Internet of Things (IoT), automation, and robotics, to increase productivity and reduce costs and thus digitally transformed the manufacturing sector into the “smart factory”.
Although Industry 4.0 has great benefits, it also has a significant impact on the manufacturing workforce. Potentially it disrupts the manufacturing processes and also the future of the manufacturing workforce and leads to controversial debates such as fear of jobs being taken by robots, ethical choices between job losses and profit, etc.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
IntelliAuto is an automobile parts manufacturer with 5000 employees. The organization has a plan in place to move towards a digital manufacturing factory in the next 5 years. Although the digital plan is at its infant stage, IntelliAuto wishes to study its full-time workforce by developing a profile of employees that measures factors such as income, job satisfaction, career progress, etc.
The current aim is to better understand the employees of the organization. In addition, the study also helps to better prepare for a negotiation with unions in the future when the organization is in transition to a digital manufacturing factory. Katrina de Jong, the Chief Human Resource Officer, hires Datos Lab Corporation (DLC), a consulting firm, to survey IntelliAuto employees and communicate the results.
A survey of a random sample of 1000 employees was conducted. In this assessment, you play the role of Misha Toutou, a data analyst at DLC. Katrina has written to you regarding her requests and/or queries relating to the employee survey. Her email to you is reproduced below.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Need assistance with your ECON1348: Business Data Analytics assignment? Look no further than My Assignment Help SG! Our dedicated team of data analytics experts is ready to provide you with comprehensive online assignment help. Whether it's data visualization, hypothesis testing, or regression analysis, we can guide you through the intricacies of business data analytics. With our in-depth knowledge and practical experience, we'll help you develop a high-quality assignment that demonstrates your proficiency in applying data analytics techniques to real-world business scenarios. Besides, you also hire our experts for online Homework Help.
Tags:- Business Project Management Assignment RMIT
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices