|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|ED4U032 Masters In SpED Assignment Essay
ED4U032 Masters In SpED Assignment Essay, SUSS, Singapore: This Essay Delves Into The Critical Question Of Determining The Most Conducive Educational Environment For Students With Autism
This essay delves into the critical question of determining the most conducive educational environment for students with autism, specifically weighing the merits of specialized schools against mainstream settings with general education students.
To contextualize this inquiry, a personal perspective is drawn from the experiences of a shadow teacher working with a student in a mainstream school in Singapore. The student’s challenges and difficulties in a mainstream context are explored, and this helps to emphasise the crucial role of a shadow teacher and the potential consequences in the absence of such support.
This section also draws from evaluations of the general mainstream environment for students with autism, utilising anecdotal and scientific evidence to underpin the struggles students with autism commonly experience.
The second section shifts focus to the specific needs of students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). It discusses the components of an ideal setting, encompassing visual stimuli, structured routines, smooth transitions, smaller class sizes, and skill assessment methodologies.
Drawing from successful models of specialized schools, the essay evaluates the efficacy of these strategies and attempts to prioritize their importance.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ?
Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
The third and final section addresses the broader question of societal progress in meeting the needs of students with ASD. Acknowledging the potential limitations of providing specialized environments for all, it explores the public’s readiness and attitudes while referencing a LIEN foundation survey. Stakeholders, including parents and teachers, are discussed on top of the disparities in Special Education Needs (SEN) support in mainstream schools.
Additionally, successful mainstream programmes for students with ASD are discussed in consideration of the school’s environments and teacher attitudes. The essay further explores what mainstream schools and governments can do to enhance support for students with ASD, referencing articles from the National Institute of Education (NIE) including literature from global contexts to take a broad view of possible strategies in consideration of the current educational environments for students.
In conclusion, the essay synthesizes the discussions and evaluations presented to answer the main question: What is the best educational environment for students with autism? Is it a specialized school or a mainstream setting with general education students? By balancing the needs of students with ASD, the capabilities of specialized schools, and the potential progress of mainstream education, the essay aims to provide a comprehensive exploration of this complex and nuanced issue.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
For unparalleled support in tackling your academic challenges, explore our range of services tailored for Singaporean students. Whether it's mastering GBA or seeking assistance with your ED4U032 Masters in SpED Assignment Essay at SUSS, Singapore, our team is here for you. Pay for expert guidance and experience the difference in your academic journey. Benefit from our esteemed Essay Writing Service Singapore and discover the reliability backed by positive Singapore Assignment Help Review. Elevate your educational experience with our assistance today.
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices