|University||M*nash Univ*rsity (MU)|
|Subject||EDF3030: Diversity in Child Development|
EDF3030: Diversity in Child Development Assignment, MU, Singapore The episode should be observed in an authentic setting and The learner is restricted
a. The episode should be observed in an authentic setting e.g. tutoring session, home activity, a child learning to ride a bicycle, etc.
b. The learner is restricted to one of the following: Yourself, Your own child(ren)/ parent(s)/ sibling(s)/ spouse
c. The original condition of Part 1: Please video and/or audio-record the learning episode(s).
- As such, I need the scripts (3 pages) for the learning episode on both parties,
so that I could produce the recording myself.
d. The learning episode should give a detailed description of the episode (e.g. certain utterances or actions by the learner).
i. Analyze the learning episode using your personal perspective of learning.
ii. Consider how the learning episode supports AND does not support your
perspective of learning.
iii. To situate your perspective of learning within a “live” learning episode.
A reflection thread (250 words) to the learning episode that observed, recorded, and explicated the details.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Excel in Your Studies with GBA Support, Tailored Final Year Exam Assignments, Expert Case Study Writing Help, and Professional Assignment Writing Service Singapore at Mnash Univrsity (MU)! In the subject of EDF3030: Diversity in Child Development, our dedicated experts guide you through observing authentic settings for episodes, overcoming learner restrictions. Elevate your educational journey with our comprehensive support, ensuring unparalleled success
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices