|Monash University (MU)
|EDF5533 Informing Practice Through Research Bibliography
EDF5533 Informing Practice Through Research Bibliography, MU, Singapore: You Are Required To Produce An Annotated Bibliography That Contains 5 Entries Relating To Journal Articles
You are required to produce an annotated bibliography that contains 5 entries relating to journal articles from peer reviewed journals, and/or book chapters published by commercial publishers. Your annotated bibliography will focus on one mental health issue and one therapy which you will select from an approved list provided on Moodle.
If there is a mental health issue that you would like to research but it is not on the list, please seek approval from your lecturer. Read all of the information provided below, including the criteria for a better understanding of the task. A video explaining the assignment, an FAQ and a marking rubric will also be made available on Moodle.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
One of the challenges confronting counsellors today is the overwhelming wealth of information available. Not all of this information is valuable or reliable. In research relating to counselling, we find we have to continually evaluate information.
Your judgement of the information you read may be based on the acceptability/credibility of the source of the publication. For example, anyone can publish on the web which does not make the publication automatically worthwhile, whereas publication in a professional journal in which ‘peer review’ is part of the publication process, is considered more credible even though there still may be flaws.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Need help with your EDF5533 Informing Practice Through Research Bibliography at MU, Singapore? Our services, including TMA, Online Exam Help Singapore, and assignment help online, are tailored to your academic needs. For the annotated bibliography task, featuring five entries related to journal articles, trust our experts for reliable guidance. Pay for the assistance you need and confidently navigate your academic journey towards success.
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices