|Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)
|Ellie's Emotions Case Study
Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business, which has been thriving for some years now. Since his recent cancer treatment, Mr Ong, who is closer to Ellie, has not been working at all. They have two children, a son, Edward, and a daughter, Ellie, who are three years apart in age.
From a young, Ellie has been quite frail and introverted, preferring to do things in her bedroom. As a result, she has few friends. Edward, on the other hand, is a rather sociable and popular person. He is generally good at his work and particularly above average in his academic achievements and active in co-curricular activities. Ellie has always struggled with staying focussed on her schoolwork but has managed to reach the final year before attempting the “O” level exams last year.
However, just before the exam of some papers, Ellie freaked out and fell mysteriously ill. The school counsellor strongly advised her to defer her studies. Now this year, she has shown much progress since she has been seeing the counsellor for some emotionally related issues that initially surfaced during her mid-adolescence. She has become more withdrawn
and lacks confidence in passing her exams. Fortunately, she enjoys playing the piano even though she has not been consistent in attending music lessons or practising the required pieces. Her teachers are concerned about her as she continues to show signs of panic and bouts of anxiety whenever there is an upcoming major or important event.
Unfortunately, going for counselling sessions has become burdensome for Ellie and on a few occasions, she has missed out on her appointments, rationalising that they have been of little benefit to her. She gets minimal support from her parents, who have been either tied down in their business or consumed in their hobby, which is gambling. She has taken a part- time job but also wonders about her future and her career prospects. She intends to retake
some subjects which she performed poorly in her final exams to boost her interview opportunities and job offer
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Looking for expert assistance with your University Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) assignments, particularly on the Ellie's Emotions Case Study? Our service offers top-notch support for TMA and individual assignments related to this subject. We specialize in providing the best assignment writing service catered specifically to SIM students in Singapore. Need Online Exam Help for SIM courses? Look no further! Our team of experts can assist you in excelling in your coursework. Save time and ensure academic success by hiring our services—dedicated to aiding students like you in achieving their academic goals.
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices