|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|EMT101: Events Planning & Management
EMT101: Events Planning & Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore SPD is a local charity set up to help people with disabilities to maximise their potential and integrate them into mainstream society
SPD is a local charity set up to help people with disabilities to maximise their potential and integrate them into mainstream society. To achieve this mission, it organises various events such as:
- SPD Charity Show 2019 held at MediaCorp’s Theatre on 18 March 2019
- The 4th SPD Ability Walk & Run organised in 2019
- SPD Charity Golf 2022
- SPD Ability Walk & Run 2021 – Virtual Edition
Research on SPD and these events, and answer the following questions:
(a) Demonstrate your understanding of events by reviewing the role of events in SPD’s pursuit of its mission. Where appropriate, substantiate your discussions with examples from the three physical events mentioned afore.
(b) The SPD Charity Show 2019 was broadcast “LIVE” on television. With any FIVE (5) points, discuss considerations in managing of the charity show.
(c) Discuss, and determine, the effectiveness of the SPD Ability Walk & Run 2021 – Virtual Edition in helping SPD achieve its mission. Your discussions should include the program and timing & duration of the virtual edition.
(d) Review the success of SPD’s volunteer program. Your discussions should include the following:
(i) volunteer management plan
(ii) the importance of having volunteers for the 4th SPD Ability Walk & Run
organised in 2019; include discussions of THREE (3) volunteer roles required
for the event
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Attention Singaporean students studying Events Planning & Management at Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS! If you're looking for expert assistance to excel in your course, we have the perfect solutions for you. Our comprehensive services include TMA, group-based assignments, and Case Study Writing Help, all tailored to meet your academic needs. We understand the importance of practical application in the field of events planning and management. Whether you're analyzing a case study like SPD—a local charity dedicated to empowering people with disabilities and integrating them into mainstream society—our experts are here to provide you with invaluable support and guidance. Pay our experts to take your course to the next level and ensure your success. Don't miss out on this opportunity to access our trusted assignment writing service in Singapore and enhance your academic performance.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices