|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|EMT103: Venue and Space Management for Events
EMT103: Venue and Space Management for Events GBA Assignment, SUSS, Singapore You have been tasked to conceptualise a mega event similar to the Coachella Music Festival, here in Singapore to be held over one weekend
You have been tasked to conceptualize a mega event similar to the Coachella Music Festival, here in Singapore to be held over one weekend (2 days).
Analyse and propose creative ways to work with each of the listed categories of stakeholders.
Name a specific organization/company for each and describe how you might want to engage with them on-site to create features to enhance the venue for the festival.
Take special care to list how these features would contribute to the festival and the stakeholders’ unique and specific role in the construction/formation of the features for the venue.
Engagement should include curating various events, and activities on the event grounds that have a festival-like feel. Logistics, amenities, and technologies deployed on-site should match user needs and enhance user experience. Activities and strategies to drive customers on-site can also be proposed. Customer activation will also be important.
(a) A Government Agency – Tourism
(b) A Local Bank – Title Sponsor
(c) A Local Telecommunications Company
(d) A Fashion Label
(e) An International Beer Label
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Need assistance with your venue and space management assignments for EMT103? Look no further! My Assignment Help SG offers cheap assignment help tailored specifically for students at SUSS. Our expert writers will guide you through the intricacies of event planning, providing affordable yet effective solutions. You also avail our experts for top Report Writing Service.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices