|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|EMT201: Business Events
EMT201: Business Events Report, SUSS, Singapore Critically evaluates and describes the benefits of a business event and the corporate meeting
Critically evaluates and describes the benefits of a business event and the corporate meeting planning process of an international event like Singapore International Water Week (SIWW). You are required to consider the following issues in your report:
(a) Demonstrate how SIWW 2022 will benefit the economy. You should focus on 3 economic benefits with adequate evidence, justification, and explanation of how each benefit is realized and why they are important.
(b) Propose all the critical success factors in the corporate meeting planning process for Singapore International Water Week 2022. Demonstrate and Implement how SIWW uses FOUR (4) factors in this planning process. You should present your findings as a case study which comprises 3 main sections – (1) Appreciation of the situation, (2)M Argument and evidence, and (3) Concluding statement. Ensure to reference the necessary details with proper citation.
(c) Analyse why SIWW has the Lee Kuan Yew Water Prize. Provide adequate evidence justification and explanation as to how this prize might or might not be a benefit to the stakeholders.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for reliable support for your EMT201: Business Events Report at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)? Turn to My Assignment Help SG, the leading online assignment helpers who specialize in report writing services. With a team of skilled writers, we guarantee customized and original content that meets the highest academic standards. Let us assist you in crafting a well-structured and insightful report that impresses your professors and helps you excel in your studies.
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices