EMT307 Logistics and Site Operations TMA Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Explain where this night race is held in Singapore and discuss why we cannot construct a full-scale permanent race site for this event
F1 Night Race is one of Singapore’s major car racing events with huge infrastructural investment and logistics support for its successful presence in Singapore.
By inferring from the publicly available information with your observation and analytics, answer the following questions to reflect your understanding of this car racing event’s logistics and operational requirements.
Explain where this night race is held in Singapore and discuss why we cannot construct a full-scale permanent race site for this event.
Appraise the challenges of hosting this event at a temporary site and its impacts on;
(a) The event’s logistics and operation teams.
(b) The non-event communities around the site.
Given that the F1 Night Race in Singapore uses public roads and spaces for this event, discuss FIVE (5) critical and unique F1 Night Race-related infrastructural facilities, either permanent or temporary, which must be provided to conduct this event.
The F1 Night Race is not only focused on car racing but amalgamated with a full suite of exciting entertainment and great hospitality packages for its spectators and corporate patrons. Highlight FIVE (5) essential micro infrastructural services and operations needed to support these entertainment and hospitality suites. Demonstrate your understanding of such needs by giving specific examples and relating them to the requirements.
Discuss how F1A would evaluate the quality of the following infrastructural facilities in the hosting cities for supporting their races. Demonstrate your understanding of the event’s reliance on them by giving examples.
(a) Airport and seaports.
(b) Freights and forwarding services.
(d) Civil and social services.
(e) Tourism and hospitality services.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices