|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||ENG101: Analogue Electronics Design|
ENG101: Analogue Electronics Design Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Draw the DC equivalent circuit and Calculate the Q-point of the transistor
In Figure 1, the MI has lip = 1 mA/V2, VTP = -1 V and = 0.015 V’. Assume that all the capacitors have infinite value, R./ = 50 0, RI = 2 MO, R2 = 0.5 Mcl, RD= 2 kO, Rst = 9 K2, Rs2 = 1 In, RI= 100 K2 and Vss = 15 V. When calculating ID for Mi in saturation region, can ignore the channel length modulation: ./D = ip(I VGSI IVTPD2
(a) Draw the DC equivalent circuit.
(b) Calculate the Q-point of the transistor Mi in Figure 1.
(c) Determine if the transistor Mi is operating in the Saturation region.
(d) Calculate the DC power dissipation of each component of the circuit.
(e) Verify if the total DC power dissipated by the circuit computed in (d) is equal to the total power delivered by Vss
(f) Draw a small-signal equivalent circuit of the amplifier.
(g) Calculate the resistances Rim, Rout of the amplifier.
(h) If vi= 0.1sintut mV, what will be the output voltage vo?
(i) Calculate the current gain Ig
(j) What is the maximum amplitude of the input signal vt for this small-signal analysis to be valid? Will the output waveform of (h) be distorted?
(k) What will be the value of R. to maximize the voltage gain v, of this amplifier?
(1) Without changing the transistor, suggest two effective ways to increase the voltage gain of this amplifier circuit. Please indicate the direction of change if your suggestions involve changes in component values.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
"Enhance Your Analog Electronics Design Skills with Expert Online Assignment Assistance" Dive into the world of analog electronics design through personalized guidance and support from My Assignment Help SG. Elevate your understanding at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) as you tackle assignments with confidence. Unveil innovative approaches, receive step-by-step solutions, and master circuitry intricacies. Unleash your potential today!
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices