ENG233: Internet of Things Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Define and describe FOUR (4) wastes in the warehouse and related factory operations that the team shall address
Define and describe FOUR (4) wastes in the warehouse and related factory operations that the team shall address, in the as-is situation (in the absence of SSWMS). Estimate their impact on sustainability goals. Plan a prioritization matrix to rank these problems/wastes from high to low in priority to address and impact. You are required to provide a table and a description.
Design the optimized logical operational workflow of the warehouse to reduce waste. Propose which SDGs can be achieved by addressing the wastes, and map them against the corresponding SDG number. Provide a workflow diagram and a description.
Recommend the potential technologies in each of the four stages of the SSWMS. Provide a table and a description.
- Type of relevant data to be sensed and how.
- Connectivity & communication protocols to transfer the data to the next stages.
- Computing infrastructure, and data analytics layer to manage and analyze the data.
- Applications to analyze and visualize the data.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Design the integrated four stages using technologies in Question 3 to address the problems identified in Question 1 and workflow in Question 2. Recommend a scalable solution to address the multiple warehouses located in different cities. Provide a diagram and a description.
Appraise TWO (2) key security challenges to be addressed in your proposed solution. Appraise their risks and how would you address those in the proposed SSWMS. Provide a table and a description.
Propose how the warehouse team can leverage the data and intelligence generated by your solution to improve their operations. Provide a description.
Propose and estimate a Return of Investment matrix “cost-based” for the proposed SSWMS. Provide a table and a description. List TWO (2) criteria.
Looking for reliable homework help in Singapore? Look no further than Myassignmenthelp.sg! Our platform is dedicated to helping students excel in their studies and achieve academic success. Our team of experienced tutors are available 24/7 to provide comprehensive solutions to any homework problem you may have. We offer top-notch assignment help services across a wide range of subjects, including Math, Science, English, and more.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices