|University||Amity Global Institute (AGI)|
|Subject||Supply Chain Management Assignment|
Supply Chain Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Explain how the company, and by consequence its supply chain, competes in its industry.
1. Introduction (500 words)
• Explain how the company, and by consequence its supply chain, competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the suppliers in the industry, and the regulations that govern them, customer expectations in the supply chain, including those of the end consumer, and so on, which would justify the approach the company is taking. The statements that you make must be supported by evidence from credible and independent references.
• You need not attempt to address this section using PESTLE, Porter’s 5 Forces, SWOT, etc. Base your assessment on anecdotal evidence obtained from the owner(s) of the company themselves, or publicly available information.
2. The Company’s Inputs (500 words)
• Look at the processes that are involved in the purchase of goods and services for the company, either to meet planned or actual demand. Your emphasis is on how the company selects its suppliers, establishes policies to facilitate these processes, schedules the receipt of the deliveries, and consequently assesses the suppliers’ performance.
• Explain how the input processes are set up in the company, and how it supports the company’s stated objective to its customers, using concepts learned in this module, and correlated by observations and interviews from the company.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
3. The Company’s Operations (500 words)
• You are then to explore and explain whether the processes that transform the purchased inputs from (2) to a finished product or service, to meet demand. The focus here is to discuss the scheduling of production, the measurement of its performance, and the management of the inventory. Provide evidence to support your views.
• Explain how operations of the company address or not, the challenges of balancing supply and demand in the supply chain. Based on the concepts learned in the module, explain the ways that the company could address this primary issue, therefore, satisfying the needs of both the company’s customers and its suppliers.
4. The Company’s Outputs (500 words)
• This concerns the company’s processes that provide the finished goods and services to its customers. Identify and explain the workings of the company’s order management, warehouse management, and transportation management.
• Make a brief assessment as to whether the company and its supply chain is achieving its objective of being responsive or efficient in meeting the needs of its customers. This can be done by evaluating the business performance of the company, to assess whether revenues are increasing, decreasing or staying stagnant. Instructions on Submission 1. Referencing
• All statements of fact or other sources, quoted in the essay, including any diagrams, must have in‐text references, with a full reference list provided at the end of the assignment, according to the APA system of referencing.
• You are required to consult and fully reference a MINIMUM of 10 references (e.g., from books; journal articles from the full‐text databases; current affairs magazines; newspapers, etc.). The use of the WIKIPEDIA online encyclopedia is NOT allowed.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Calling all AGI Students in Singapore! Are you grappling with the complexities of Supply Chain Management Assignment at Amity Global Institute (AGI)? We're here to alleviate your academic woes! Our specialized services encompass TMA and individual assignments and even extend to comprehensive Dissertation Writing Services. Specifically tailored to meet the demands of your task—explaining how a company competes within its industry and impacts its supply chain. Don't let the academic pressure overwhelm you—opt for our exceptional Assignment Help in Singapore. Pay our experts to guide you through your course, ensuring success without stress.
- BBS63 principal of finance Assignment, TP, Singapore: Discuss the appropriate method to estimate the current value of National without the change in gaming payouts
- BE314 Financial Modeling Assignment, UOE, Singapore: Plot Each Of The Series (FIXED_RATE, STARTS And SOLD) Against Time. Comment On The Observations
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Use The Image Data In The Directory To Train A Machine-Learning Hand Sign Classifier
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Format The Text Dataset Into The Bag Of Words Using Python’s Orange Library
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Prototype With Machine Learning Model. Split The Dataset Into A Training Set And A Testing Set
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Python Orange Program To Train A Machine Learning Classifiers To Classify The Mobile Phone Price Range
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Apply The Best Algorithm In Python’s Orange Library To Group Together Images That Share Similar Features
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices