|Singapore Management University (SMU)
|Learning and Development Course Work
Learning and development Course Work, SMU, Singapore: Explain how the factor you have chosen will affect the company’s learning and development activities
You must have specific training goals laid out for each employee. There must also be some way that you can measure your employees’ progress. Finally, you must ensure that the goals are both attainable and realistic and that they may be accomplished within a given period of time.
- Choose one factor influencing your chosen company’s learning and development
- Explain how the factor you have chosen will affect the company’s learning and development activities. b. Conduct learning needs analysis considering the following:
- Organizational and Task Analysis Provide three (3) organizational / core competencies and three (3) functional/technical competencies that are required for the role. Justify your answers as appropriate. Build a 1-year Training Calendar for your selected job position using the identified competencies.
Person Analysis Tell us how you can use TWO (2) different types of data collection to collect the necessary information for a Person Analysis of the job holder. To illustrate and explain your respective data collection methods and how they can help support a Person’s Analysis, we encourage you to use fictional data. You are required to select ONE (1) organizational / core competency that you have identified in (b). Construct a one-day in-house training course for this selected competency. Please propose how Kirkpatrick’s Four-Level Framework might be used to evaluate the effectiveness of your training in (c). Please provide examples to support your proposal.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Attention, SMU students undertaking the Learning and Development course! Are essay assignments causing you stress? Don't let them hinder your academic progress! Our essay writing services are designed to meet your specific needs. Pay our experts to assist you in analyzing the learning needs of McDonald's Singapore and proposing an appropriate learning intervention plan.
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices