|University||Singapore Management University (SMU)|
Talent Acquisition Assignment, SMU, Singapore FarHorizon Private Ltd Company is well known for its welfare activities and employee oriented schemes in the manufacturing industry
Upon completion of the project, learners will be able to:-
1. Develop a job description for recruitment and selection.
2. Explain the process of talent acquisition using staffing models and techniques for
sourcing, screening, assessing, and interviewing candidates.
3. Recommend ways to improve the quality of hire using job analysis, hiring
analytics, HR planning, employer branding as well as leveraging social
FarHorizon Private Ltd Company is well known for its welfare activities and employee oriented schemes in the manufacturing industry for more than ten decades. The company employs more than 800 workers and 150 administrative staff and 80 management-level employees. The Top-level management views all the employees at the same level.
The company has 2 different cafeterias at different places, one near the plant for workers and others near the Administration building. Though the place is different, the amenities, infrastructure, and the food provided are of the same quality. In short, the company stands by the rule of employee equality.
The company is not a paymaster in that industry. The compensation policy of that company, when compared to other similar companies, is below the market average. However, employees don’t have many grievances due to the other benefits provided by the company.
Recently, the company is facing a countable number of problems in supplying the materials in the recent past days. Problems like quality issues, mismatch in packing materials (placing material A in the box of material B) incorrect labeling of material, not dispatching the material on time due to manpower shortage, etc.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Are you a student at Singapore Management University (SMU) enrolled in the Talent Acquisition course? Do you find yourself struggling with your Tutor-Marked Assignments (TMA), group-based assignments, or case study writing Help? Fear not! Assignment Help SG is here to provide you with exceptional support and guidance. Our team of experts is well-versed in Talent Acquisition and can assist you in tackling complex assignments and case studies. Singaporean students can conveniently pay our experts to receive the help they need to excel in their course. Don't let academic stress hinder your progress. Reach out to us today and let us take your performance to new heights in Talent Acquisition!
Tags:- TALENT ACQUISITION ASSIGNMENT
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices