|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||FIN203: Essentials of Financial Management|
FIN203: Essentials of Financial Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Peter has a housing loan with UOB Bank before the COVID19 pandemic broke out and The details of the loan
Peter has a housing loan with UOB Bank before the COVID19 pandemic broke out. The details of the loan are as follows:
Interest rate: 4% per annum
Tenure: 25 years
Repayment: Amortization with monthly repayment. The lives of many were affected with jobs lost and businesses declining by the pandemic. Peter
was adversely affected, too, and was unable to service his loan. Many banks, UOB included, showed compassion by allowing homeowners to defer full loan repayments by paying interest only for 18 months as a relief. When this was announced, Peter had just paid the 120th installment of his housing loan.
(a) Compute the monthly repayment before the pandemic broke out?
(b) Compute how much Peter has to pay each month during the relief period?
(c) Compute how much Peter is still owing the bank at the end of the relief period?
(d) Compute the monthly repayment when the loan repayment resumes if he still plans to discharge the loan fully at the end of the 25th year?
(e) Compute how many more months he needs to extend the loan from the original 25 years
if the monthly repayment in part (a) above is maintained when the repayment resumes? Show your workings and also justify your answer intuitively.
A firm plans to issue bonds to finance its expansion.
(a) Discuss the agency conflict between the shareholders and the bondholders by relating to any two (2) of such conflicts.
(b) Identify two (2) ways to mitigate such conflicts.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Seeking online assignment assistance? Enhance your FIN203: Essentials of Financial Management assignment with expert guidance. Access top-notch tutor-marked assignments at My Assignment Help SG. Elevate your academic journey at the Singapore Polytechnic School of Business (SP) with our tailored support. Score high and master financial management essentials effectively.
- Global English Assignment, NTU, Singapore Explain two linguistic legacies of colonialism in the context of Singapore. Explain what you understand by ‘linguistic legacies
- Diversity in Child Development Case Study, MU, Singapore The 2002 British film, Bend It Like Beckham follows Jess, the daughter of an Indian family living in London
- BME107: Anatomy and Physiology Case Study, SUSS, Singapore Mr. T and Mr. B are mahjong buddies, admitted to Neuro-ICU with ischemic stroke. Hypothetically they have different arteries blocked due to embolism
- SH5109: Biostatistics and Epidemiology Essay, NUS, Singapore Review and reproduce the results statistical inference and hypothesis testing of 1 scientific paper in a topic of your interest
- Teaching and Learning in Clinical Practice Assignment, NUS, Singapore This assignment is meant to allow you to apply the knowledge of lesson planning for learners systematically
- Organizational Experience Report, RMIT, Singapore Development as a carbon trading hub: Singapore has proclaimed aspirations to become a carbon trading hub for Asia
- Advanced Consolidation and Corporate Reporting Course Work, SUSS, Singapore On 1 January 20×5, P Ltd paid $330,000 to acquire 60% of the ordinary shares of S Ltd when the fair value of S Ltd
- Critical Analysis Assignment, NUS, Singapore We usually consider the media as the ‘fourth power’ because of their capacity for advocacy and ability to set the political and public agenda
- Integrated Digital Marketing Communications Assignment, SIT, Singapore Your task is to investigate the communications of a brand and then to recommend a brand communications strategy
- HBC101: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Youth offending is a major concern in many countries. Family functioning has been found to be an important factor related to offending behaviors
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices