|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|FIN385: Blockchain Technology and Smart Contract for Finance
FIN385: Blockchain Technology and Smart Contract for Finance Assignment, SUSS, Singapore To capture a bigger market share of the tech-savvy millennials, an eCommerce platform is going to implement
To capture a bigger market share of the tech-savvy millennials, an eCommerce platform is going to implement its own utility tokens which permit its customers to carry out their transactions on their platform anonymously and swiftly. The eCommerce platform still accepts debit and credit card payments but for those customers who are willing to exchange cash for their utility tokens, the customers will be able to stretch their money further, with a multiplier of 1.1, which means SGD 1.00 = Utility token of 1.10.
To achieve this vision, the eCommerce platform will be conducting a public Initial Coin Offering (ICO) activity to raise capital for the project and using the very utility token as the “currency” to be circulated within the eCommerce platform.
You are consulted to write the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) white paper for the eCommerce platform to impress investors. Your white paper should include an introduction, vision, and mission, and illustrate the following in more detail:
(a) Create a smart contract code implementation that minimally transfers the utility token from one wallet to another, in Solidity language. You will be evaluated based on the correctness of your implementation, and your utilization of the relevant capabilities of the Solidity language.
(b) Discuss the token economy design (you are given the freedom to name the utility token) and its design rationale.
Describe the sales strategy (example: Crowd Sale) and other design considerations to ensure the sustainability of this implementation.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Unlock the potential of blockchain and smart contracts in finance through our dedicated online assignment assistance. At My Assignment Help SG, our team of SUSS experts delves into FIN385 to deliver high-quality solutions. Immerse yourself in the world of decentralized finance and explore the intricate workings of blockchain technology. With our dependable 'Do My Assignment' service, excel in your coursework and gain a thorough understanding of this revolutionary technology.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices