|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|FIN545: Technological Innovations in Finance
FIN545: Technological Innovations in Finance Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Wealth management services used to be the enclave of the wealthy To be serviced by a personal wealth manager will require a net worth of millions
Wealth management services used to be the enclave of the wealthy. To be serviced by a personal wealth manager will require a net worth of millions, due to the highly personalised (and hence, expensive) service that is provided by the manager. However, with the use of technology, it is now possible to deliver affordable wealth management services to the masses. Robo-advisors are making extensive use of automation and well-understood financial theory to design portfolios for their clients.
You are an investment analyst with a robo-advisor, and you are tasked with the use of Python 1 to automate the design of a 3-stocks portfolio for a given target return.
Make use of Python to select a stock universe that fulfills the robo-advisor’s settings and from the stock universe, select the best 3 stocks to create the portfolio. Once the stocks are selected, you need to determine the appropriate allocation amongst the stocks so that the resulting portfolio can fulfill the client’s target return.
Given all the price data in data _file, report the name and allocation of stocks in the resulting portfolio. You are to report the allocation of the stocks to an accuracy of rwo (2) decimal points (e.g. an allocation of [0.25, 0.49, 0.26]).
State and document, clearly any assumption(s) you have used in your portfolio construction.
You are reminded to practice good programming habits in your code development and your code must be driven entirely off the inputs given in Figure I.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Need Assistance with FIN545 Assignment? Hire Affordable Writers at My Assignment Help SG for Technological Innovations in Finance. Our dedicated team of writers specializes in delivering custom solutions for SUSS students. With their expertise in finance and technology, they create unique and well-researched assignments. Our cheap assignment writers ensure timely delivery and maintain confidentiality. You also Avail of our experts for cheap Online Exam Help.
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices