|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|FIN573: Financial Crime Compliance
FIN573: Financial Crime Compliance Report, SUSS, Singapore During 2020 and 2021, your firm introduced a series of new products that have become very popular, creating
During 2020 and 2021, your firm introduced a series of new products that have become very popular, creating a sustained increase in the number of new clients to be onboarded. You believe that this increase in business is leading to increasing delays in onboarding new customers, which in turn is beginning to give rise to customer complaints. You also believe that the staff is working efficiently and at full capacity and that the issue is that there is now too few staff to accomplish timely and effective onboarding. Your senior management is not convinced of the need to hire more staff and asks you to support your request for more staff with evidential data.
a) What type(s) of analysis will you employ and why?
b) What method(s) of analysis will you use and why?
c) After your research, you record the following factors.
- There is four full-time staff dedicated to onboarding new customers and that number has remained unchanged since 2019.
- Each member of the team is contracted to work for 240 days throughout the year, and they are averaging the onboarding of four new clients per member of staff, per working day.
- In 2019 there were 3,672 new clients onboarded. There was no backlog in onboarding.
- In 2020 the number of new clients rose to 4,212 and there was a slowly increasing backlog at the end of each week.
- In 2021, owing partly to the launch of another new product at the beginning of the year, the number of new clients rose sharply to 5,112 and the backlog of
clients waiting to be onboarded increased commensurately.
- In the first six months of 2022 the number of new clients was 2,625. You notice that the staff are now onboarding an average of only 3.2 new clients per day and the backlog continues to increase. Interpret these findings in a report to the senior management.
The report should also include your recommendations for future staff levels (for the remainder of 2022 and into 2023), justifying this with the figures in the analysis.
Your report must also include a section that explains how you would monitor staff levels and efficiency in the future.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Seeking Online Assignment Help for FIN573? Get Expert Report Writing Assistance at MY Assignment Help SG! Our skilled writers at MY Assignment Help SG are proficient in crafting high-quality Financial Crime Compliance Reports. Whether you're studying at Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) or any other institution, our services guarantee excellent results. Don't stress over your assignment—contact us now and receive personalized guidance to excel in your FIN573 coursework!
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices