|National University of Singapore (NUS)
Finance Assignment, NUS, Singapore: You Are Given A Notional SGD 200,000 To Invest On The Singapore And The UK Stock Markets In Shares Selected From The List Of Shares
You are given a notional SGD 200,000 to invest on the Singapore and the UK stock markets in shares selected from the list of shares in the FTSE ST ALL Share Index (listed on the SGX), and FTSE 100 index (listed on the London Stock Exchange).
You need to build diversified investment portfolios and split your investment 50:50 between two portfolios of shares, which consists of at least 10 companies based on fundamental analysis.
The aim is to maximize the returns of the investment and try to beat the market, e.g. achieving a greater return on average than the market return (FTSE ST ALL Share Index and FTSE 100 index) during the period of trading. It is important you can demonstrate that you understand why you invest in those companies and are able to justify your share selections.
You need to compare and contrast the two portfolios and you need to make explicit reference to Efficient Market Hypothesis (EMH) in your analysis.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Ace your Finance studies at the National University of Singapore (NUS) with our expert support. Conquer challenging TMA tasks, intricate individual assignments, and your Finance Assignment with ease. Simplify your academic journey with our reliable Assignment Help Singapore services, tailored for NUS students. Opt for our efficient assistance and boldly say "Do My Assignment" to master complex financial challenges effortlessly.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices