|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||FMT101: Building Services|
FMT101: Building Services Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Window air conditioner units are exactly what they sound like: small air conditioning units that are directly installed in an existing window
- Window air conditioner units are exactly what they sound like: small air conditioning units that are directly installed in an existing window.
Direct exchange split unit systems are a modification of the window air conditioner units. The evaporator section is placed in the space to be cooled, and the compressor/condenser section is placed outdoors.
Water-cooled or air-cooled chillers are commonly used in buildings with larger cooling loads above 200 RT.
Given the above information, and based on your own research, demonstrate which system is suitable for the following facilities:
- A small isolated guardhouse.
- A two-story shophouse housing a small law firm.
- A ten-story multipurpose office industrial building.
- It is known that air conditioning systems are among the greatest sources of energy usage in an average office building.
- Briefly explain why the average air conditioning system consumes a lot of electrical power.
- Briefly describe 3 strategies that may be used to reduce energy usage in a building’s air conditioning system. These strategies should be in the form of
i) Operations policy
ii) Engineering strategies
iii) Architectural/design strategies
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Unlock your full potential at the Singapore University of Social Science with our exceptional Do My Assignment facility. Navigating complex FMT101: Building Services tasks is now effortless. As a trailblazing hub for academic solutions, we at My Assignment Help SG assure impeccable quality and adherence to deadlines. Elevate your university experience; let our experts empower you on your educational voyage.
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices