|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|FMT203: Procurement and Contract Management Assignment
FMT203: Procurement and Contract Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Discuss the suitability of the traditional procurement (design bid build) route to deliver this building
An experienced business owner with a proven track record in pharmaceutical manufacturing intends to build a building to expand his research and development activities in Singapore. The proposed building project will be technically complex and equipped with sophisticated features that need to be incorporated into the design and construction of the new building. The owner wants to retain control over the design of the new building and has two other similar buildings to the new building’s design.
Discuss the suitability of the traditional procurement (design bid build) route to deliver this building.
Discuss the roles and responsibilities of the architect, engineer, and quantity surveyor during the following development stages:
- design development stage
- tender stage
- construction to project completion
- project completion to the end of the maintenance period
Compare and contrast the THREE (3) contractual arrangements: lump sum contracts, bills of quantities contracts and cost reimbursement contracts. Recommend ONE(1) method to encourage the contractor to innovate and explain why this arrangement is appropriate.
Struggling with your Procurement and Contract Management assignment at SUSS, Singapore? Our platform provides a reliable report writing service to assist you! Our experienced writers can help you discuss the suitability of the traditional procurement route (design bid build) for delivering a building. Pay our professionals to receive custom-written reports that showcase your understanding of FMT203. Enhance your academic performance and make a lasting impression with our assistance.
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices