|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|FMT309 Building Diagnostics Assignment
FMT309 Building Diagnostics Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Project managers usually arrange for the facility management team to take over completed buildings
Project managers usually arrange for the facility management team to take over completed buildings immediately after a Temporary Occupation Permit is obtained from the Authority. Often time building defects are sighted during the take-over joint inspection between the main contractor and the facility management team.
Your facility management company has been engaged to conduct a thorough building condition assessment of a newly completed building. You are required to prepare the building condition survey report, highlighting at least FIVE (5) most common building defects sighted during the condition assessment exercise.Your report should include a desktop study to examine and discuss the possible cause(s) of the defects; and design and recommend possibleremedial solutions for the building owner to follow up with the main contractor.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
You may adopt any of the following Codes of Condition of Assessments:
(a) Construction Quality Assessment System (CONQUAS) 2022;
(b) The Dutch Standards for Assessment of Buildings’ Condition (NEN2767);
(c) United Kingdom Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS); or
(d) Portuguese Method for Building Condition Assessment.
For this assignment, you may assess the building at your workplace or any building that you are currently managing, e.g. medical center, hospital, retail mall, office tower, school, data centre or residential building.
Your report should be presented in the following format:
1. Objective of Report
2. Building Brief/Information
3. Condition Assessment
4. Desktop Study
5. Conclusion and Recommendations
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Seeking assistance with your FMT309 Building Diagnostics Assignment at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)? We specialize in providing support services, including Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA), expert help with individual assignments, and reliable Homework Help in Singapore through our dedicated online assignment expert Singapore. Elevate your academic journey at SUSS with our convenient and tailored support.
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices