|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|FMT309 Building Diagnostics Assignment
FMT309 The Building Construction Authority (BCA) introduced the Periodic Façade Inspection (PFI) regime in 2020: Building Diagnostics Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
The Building Construction Authority (BCA) introduced the Periodic Façade Inspection (PFI) regime in 2020. Building owners of buildings over 13m in height and more than 20 years old are required to engage a Competent Person to carry out PFI every seven (7) years.
(a) As a qualified Facility Manager in charge of the building, discuss the scope of inspection including the preparatory work plan required for the Competent Person to conduct the façade inspection in compliance with the BCA PFI regime.
(b) Interpret your diagnosis of FIVE (5) common façade defects.
• Cover/content / reference page
• Graphic labeling and reference
• Formatting in term of uniformity of spacing, font size, paragraphing, grammar, spelling and page number, provision of appendices, reference, and photographic records
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices