FMT311 Green Building Assessment Standards Assignment, SUSS, Singapore You are required to submit the application of BCA Green Mark for the building elaborated in Annex A before December this year
You are required to submit the application of BCA Green Mark for the building elaborated in Annex A before December this year. As the project leader, demonstrate and recommend an appropriate version of BCA Green Mark assessment criteria for the project.
Prior to assessing the building’s current score, deconstruct and explain with the client on the certification process with BCA in order to obtain Green Mark GoldPlus. You may also recommend higher Green Mark certification with a cost-benefit analysis.
Appraise and compute the assessment fee (including GST) in your briefing to the management. Include a screenshot of the assessment fee guide from the BCA website that you have made reference to.
Describe and relate to the client the current Green Mark score points based on the preliminary findings. (Refer to Annex A)
Demonstrate and relate your ability to propose a detailed breakdown of the targeted Green Mark points-scoring of the building. You may include additional points in your proposal as a buffer.
Note: In your proposal, you are required to estimate the energy savings, replacement of electricity by renewable energy, and Energy Efficiency Index based on the monthly electricity consumption (kWh) provided in Annex A.
Appraise and demonstrate the necessary reasons (calculations of energy savings, payback, and carbon reduction) for all categories under the Green Mark framework.
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
- PSY369 Emotion Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The effectiveness of using Broaden and Build Theory to explain how happiness contributed
- PSY369 Emotion Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Track your emotions over 5 consecutive weekdays using the table
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices