|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|FMT315: Sustainable Buildings
FMT315: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore A building owner has approached your company, which deals with facilities management, to update his building to be a Green Mark Certified building
A building owner has approached your company, which deals with facilities management, to update his building to be a Green Mark Certified building.
As a Green Mark Accredited Professional (Facilities Management) (GMAP(FM)), you are tasked to assess the feasibility of such a request.
After an initial review of a preliminary survey report on the building’s systems performance, you believe Green Mark Gold plus is achievable under the Green Mark Existing Non-Residential Building: 2017 assessment framework.
You will therefore need to do a gap analysis before proposing a plan to attain the said Green Mark certification.
Demonstrate the proper assessment procedures in order to achieve Green Mark Gold Plus award under GM ENRB:2017 for this building.
Use the GM ENRB Scorecard 2017 to compute and provide the scoring based on the preliminary survey findings of the building.
Using the suggested gap analysis format, you are to list the breakdown of the proposed targeted Green Mark score points of the building and discuss in detail how you intend to achieve Green Mark Gold plus
For your proposed plan to achieve Green Mark Gold plus
, discuss the reasons for all your proposals in relation to the criteria under the Green Mark framework.
Produce a video presentation to articulate the above FOUR (4) questions for approval. The video presentation should be no longer than TEN (10) minutes. Your face should also be shown in the video for verification. Accompanying subtitles are good but optional. Students will be graded based on the following:
(e) Oral Presentation
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Calling all SUSS students! Are you finding it difficult to complete your FMT315: Sustainable Buildings assignment at Singapore University of Social Sciences? We're here to provide the support you need! Our summative, group-based assignments, assignment help online, and Case Study Writing Help services are designed to assist you every step of the way. Our experienced team can help you address the challenge of updating a building to obtain Green Mark Certification. Pay our experts to receive professional assistance and achieve remarkable results in your course. Let us help you create a sustainable future through your assignment at SUSS!
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices