|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|FMT315: Sustainable Buildings
FMT315: Sustainable Buildings Case Study, SUSS, Singapore The office building in question was built in the year 2004 and had not obtained any Green Mark award before. The office building has a single tenancy
The office building in question was built in the year 2004 and had not obtained any Green Mark award before. The office building has a single tenancy. The building management team had done an analysis of the building’s energy performance by extracting the data from the various systems. The current performance and findings of the systems are listed in Appendix A.
The client is considering having the building undergo retrofitting to improve the building’s energy performance. The objective is to achieve Green Mark Gold Plus. Based on the current performance and findings, describe and present to the client the available Green Mark score points. Then discuss, compute and demonstrate your ability to identify areas for improvement to achieve the targeted Green Mark points-scoring of the building.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Maximize Your Academic Success with Our Support! Calling all Singapore students from the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS), we're here to assist you in FMT315: Sustainable Buildings (TMA). Our expert team is ready to help you with group-based assignments, ensuring outstanding results in every aspect of your coursework. Whether you seek comprehensive Case Study Writing Help or the best assignment help available, we've got you covered. Analyze the sustainability of the office building built in 2004 without any Green Mark award and with a single tenancy. Pay our experts and excel in your course at SUSS, Singapore!
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices