|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||FMT315: Sustainable Buildings|
FMT315: Sustainable Buildings CaseStudy, SUSS, Singapore The office building in question was built in the year 2004 and had not obtained any Green Mark award
The office building in question was built in the year 2004 and had not obtained any Green Mark award before.
The office building has a single tenancy. The building management team had done an analysis of the building’s energy performance by extracting the data from the various systems.
The current performance and findings of the systems are listed in Appendix A.
The client is considering having the building undergo retrofitting to improve the building’s energy performance.
The objective is to achieve Green Mark Gold Plus.
Based on the current performance and findings, describe and present to the client the available Green Mark score points (Refer to Appendix A).
Then discuss, compute and demonstrate your ability to identify areas for improvement to achieve the targeted Green Mark points-scoring of the building
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Are you facing challenges in tackling your university assignments or preparing for the pivotal final year exams? Worry no more! Our exceptional services are here to extend a helping hand to Singaporean scholars seeking unrivaled academic support. Seamlessly blending profound knowledge and expertise, we offer an array of solutions, including top-tier assignment help and unparalleled Online Exam Help catered specifically to meet the needs of ambitious students like you.
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices